Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Writing

Starting back in the late summer / early fall I was inspired to write.  I have an idea for a book and the inspiration comes in spurts.  There are times that I could spend all day writing and others the inspiration is not there.  It’s an interesting concept for a book but I am not ready to talk about the details just yet.  I will say that what I am writing really happened and right now I am just writing it as it goes.  I will go back later and change the names and places and maybe add a little here and there to make it readable (it is a fiction book after all) and make it flow better.  But the majority of it really happened.  To.Me.   

I have gone back a time or two and read what I have already written and its freaking amazing to me that all of these things happened to one person much less to me!  Some good, some bad, some just completely unbelievable.

Will I ever publish this great American novel that I am working on? Perhaps - but that is a loooong looooong looooooooong way down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment