Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Clean Up and Clean Out


With the coming of the new year, its time to clean up and clean out.  I started this weekend with the garage.  Problem is, the ex left a lot of crap in there and I don’t know if any of it should be kept or not (meaning is it needed for the various leaf blowers, weed whackers, etc).  I just don’t know but I don’t want to look at it either.  I do have two helmets that need a good home though.

There is a lot of stuff in the closet in the spare room and in the storage area upstairs that needs to be gone through as well.  Since he moved out, anything left in this house (that he didn’t come back and steal later) that used to belong to him, now belongs to me.  For what can’t be donated, sold or given away, I see a big bon fire in my near future. Just sayin’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment