Friday, December 25, 2015

Let's do it!


Welcome to the new blog.  The formatting and background is a work in progress and may take longer to tweak than I would like.  It seems things have changed a wee bit since I last created a page and well, I have to update my template skills.

As I was thinking about what I was going to blog about and how I was going to go about writing it, I decided that if I was going to get back into the world of blogging it was going to be just as it was before – REAL.  Names will be changed or nicknames will be given so that I can openly write.  Just as before, there will be times that the posts will be funny, but this time around I think I want to get a little deeper from time to time. 

This blog is for me.  Although you may be entertained here and there (and I hope you are), ultimately it is for me.  A place to just get what is rolling around in my head out into the world (scary thought I know).  It has been a real treat for me to go back to my older blog and see that I did it for almost 6 years.   Reading the daily events and happenings.  Little trivial things that seem to have happened a lifetime ago and yet were so interesting.

As many of you reading may know (or may have deduced from my sometimes not very cryptic Facebook posts), I am on in the midst of a very ugly, very nasty and still ongoing divorce.  I will probably be talking about that.  If I give details, it’s because I need to get it out so remember, this blog is for me and if I need to say something, then I am going to do it.  Also, I am now for the first time in my adult life (well my life in general), dating.  A woman in her early 40’s dating for the first time. Think about that for a second.  And yep,  I will be talking about that (ohhhh the stories I could already tell and quite frankly when I was thinking of blogging again I was going to just do a dating blog – but I have more to talk about than that).  I am still the neighborhood cat lady.  I will be talking about that.  

There will be a comments section and I expect that you will use it.  If you want to know something, ask me. 

Let the blogging begin……

No comments:

Post a Comment